Patient Financial Policy
The physicians and staff at Denali OB-GYN value your trust. In the interest of good practice, we establish a financial policy for our patients. Our goal is to avoid any miscommunication or concerns regarding financial matters so that we can focus on serving your health care needs. Please feel free to ask our staff if you have any questions or concerns.
- Our office participates with Medicare, Medicaid and other health care insurance plans. As a service to our patients, we will file insurance claims for all covered services on your behalf.
- Patients are responsible for payment for all medical treatments and services provided. Insurance deductibles and coIpays will be collected at each office visit. Additional coIpays and/or coinsurance may be collected if additional services are rendered. Insurance coIpays for elective surgery shall be collected prior to the day of surgery. We do our best to estimate your insurance payment but all plans are different and other factors may apply.
- Please provide a current copy of your insurance card at each visit. It is your
responsibility to know and understand your insurance benefits.
- Labs and other services received at our office may not be covered by your insurance as part of your visit with us. It is your responsibility to know what your insurance will cover before you receive these services.
- Our office accepts cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. All payments are expected at the time of service, unless prior arrangements have been made with the billing department. Past due accounts may be referred to an outside collection service unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Finance fees will be charged to any balances over 60 days old.
- Our office schedules your appointment time specifically for you and your needs. Please notify the office at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment if you will be unable to keep it. This time allows us to offer that appointment to someone else.
- Prescription refills may take up to 48 hours to process. We suggest you call your pharmacy first as this may cut down on the time it takes to process a request.
- We have a patient portal available where you can keep us updated of your information, contact us about billing questions, and access your medical information. Please see the front desk for information on how to access this portal.